Next year’s 18th Annual National Ethanol Conference (NEC): Driving Forward, sponsored by the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) will help the ethanol industry continue to lead the nation to a stronger, more energy independent America. With an agenda supporting this goal, the event will highlight many regulatory, marketing and policy issues including:
- Perspectives on the Future of the RFS
- Expanding Renewable Fuels Globally
- Washington Legislative Roundtable
- The Reality of Distributing and Dispensing 36 BG of Renewable Fuels
- Future Fuels and Higher Octane
- Dispelling the Myth of the Phantom Fuel
- E15: Measuring Success
The event will kick off on February 5, 2013 and on the 6th, RFA President Bob Dinneen will deliver that State of the Industry address. Other sessions include: Perspectives on the Future of the RFS; Expanding Renewable Fuels Globally; Washington Legislative Roundtable; Panel Discussion: The Reality of Distributing and Dispensing 36 BG of Renewable Fuels; and more.
To see the full agenda and register, visit the Driving Forward website.