Comments Off Posted by Joanna Schroeder – January 23rd, 2013
- JinkoSolar has introduced its new series “Eagle” solar modules that are certified under weather conditions of 85 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity.
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education and Chevron Energy Solutions have completed a solar installation and energy efficiency improvements expected to reduce both carbon emissions and energy costs, saving more than $2 million over the program’s life.
- SeaRoc has been appointed principal contractor to oversee the completion of the offshore wind farm construction at Teesside Offshore Wind Farm on behalf of EDF Energy Renewables.
- According to a new report by GlobalData, “Biogas Power – Global Market Size, Feedstock Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025,” carbon capture and storage could be the technology that makes the world’s carbon emission reduction targets achievable.
- Natural Power has delivered a comprehensive energy yield study on a proposed wind turbine project in Northern Ireland for Graham Bell.
- According to a new report, “Solar Photovoltaic (PV), 2012 – Global Market Size, Average Installation Price, Market Share, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020,” the global solar PV market growth will be significant through 2020.