Comments Off Posted by Joanna Schroeder – March 1st, 2013
- RINAlliance has been selected as a 2013 Prometheus Awards finalist in the Clean Energy Innovation and Software Company of the Year categories. The Prometheus Awards showcase Iowa’s top technology innovators and entrepreneurs and is sponsored by the Technology Association of Iowa. Winners will be announced at the annual awards dinner on Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
- Lee Enterprises had added Michael Heinemann to its group of experts. Heinemann has over 13 years’ of management experience in the biofuels and alternative energy industry, most recently as a General Manager with Beacon Energy.
- MARC-IV, a longtime technical consulting firm for the National Biodiesel Board, has announced the addition of Rachel Burton. Prior to this position, she was with Piedmont Biofuels in North Carolina for 10 years.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC, a subsidiary of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, served as a consultant to GreenWhey Energy, Inc. in the recent closing of $28.5 million in construction and long term financing for an innovative anaerobic digester facility in Turtle Lake, Wisconsin. When completed in the summer of 2013, the project is expected to be one of the largest facilities of its kind in the United States.
- Don’t forget to register for the Ethanol 2013: Emerging Issues Forum taking place in Omaha, Nebraska April 18-19, 2013. New speakers have been announced. Attendees can register online here.